Orange Essential Oil’s pleasant scent has a cheerful and uplifting yet simultaneously relaxing, calming effect that helps reduce pulse rate. It can not only create a warm environment but can also stimulate the strength and resilience of the immune system and eliminate airborne bacteria.
- Sweet orange essential oil is used as an antiseptic, deodorant, digestive, stimulant, tonic.
- Orange Essential Oil is known to increase blood flow. This is known to relieve discomforts associated with inflammation, headaches, menstruation, and low libido.
- Uses include: treatment of acne, chronic stress, and other health concerns. Maintaining the health, appearance, and texture of skin by promoting clarity, radiance, and smoothness, thereby reducing the signs of acne and other uncomfortable skin conditions.
- Blends well with: lavender, clary sage, myrrh, sandalwood, spice oils.
- Aromatic scent: Sweet, citrus smell much like the peel from which it is derived, but much more intense.
- According to historical sources: In 1493, Christopher Columbus carried Orange seeds during his expedition to the Americas and eventually they reached Haiti and the Caribbean; in the 16th century, Portuguese explorers introduced Orange trees to the West; in 1513, Ponce de Leon, the Spanish explorer, introduced Oranges to Florida; in 1450, Italian traders introduced Orange trees to the Mediterranean region; in 800 AD, Oranges were introduced to eastern Africa and the Middle East by Arab traders and were then distributed through the trade routes. In the 15th century, Portuguese travellers introduced the Sweet Oranges they brought back from China to the woodland areas of West Africa and to Europe. In the 16th century, Sweet Oranges were introduced in England. It is believed that Europeans valued Citrus fruits mainly for their medicinal benefits, but the Orange was quickly adopted as a fruit. Eventually, it came to be cultivated by the wealthy, who grew their own trees in private “orangeries.” The Orange has come to be known as the oldest and the most commonly grown tree fruit in the world.
12ml 100% pure therapeutic grade. Certified organic, BioGro. Botanical name: Citrus sinensis. Plant part: peel. Extraction method: cold pressed.
General Safety Information:
All oils are for external use only. Always store out of reach of children. Essential oils should be diluted before applying to skin. A skin patch test should be conducted when using an oil for the first time. If you are pregnant or have an existing medical condition please seek professional advise before using. Use caution if using essential with children. Only certain oils at very low concentrations may be suitable.