Defence Elixir by Wild Dispensary
Wild Dispensary’s Vira Defence Elixir is a powerful first response for immune support. Thyme and propolis are the key ingredients.
- Thyme - used for thousands of years as an immune enhancer and also as a natural antibiotic
- Propolis -for thousands of years propolis has played an important role in preventative healthcare. Recent scientific research highlights the powerful antioxidant and anti-bacterial properties of propolis
- Olive leaf – traditionally used to support respiratory tract health
- Horehound – traditionally used as an expectorant
- Kawakawa – traditionally used by Māori to support the body when under stress
- Elderflower – traditionally used to fortify the body against colds and flus.
Active Ingredients in each 1ml dose (20 drops):
^ Thyme (Thymus vulgaris) T.E fresh leaf 160mg, ^ Elderflower (Sambucus nigra) T.E fresh leaf 8mg, ^ Kawakawa (Macropiper excelsum) T.E fresh leaf 8mg, Olive leaf (Olea europea) T.E fresh leaf 8mg, ^ Horehound (Marribum vulgare) T.E fresh leaf 8mg, Propolis T.E 8mg
°Certified Organic, ^ Wild Harvested, T.E (Tincture Equivalent)
Non-palm vegetable glycerin, spring water, ethanol (15%) and aniseed oil, peppermint oil and orange oil.
Contains no added:
Sugar, gluten, yeast, dairy, and no artificial flavours, colours, preservatives or sweeteners.