Blood Orange and Harakeke combine to create a perfectly balanced natural plant based Body Wash.
The unique combination of Blood Orange and Harakeke make for a beautiful smelling Hand + Body was that is gentle on your skin.
- Vegan friendly and will leave the most amazing scent on your hands.
- Harakeke is unique to New Zealand and is one of our oldest plant species.
- Harakeke was used topically in traditional Maori herbal medicine or Rongoa for skin irritations and dry skin conditions.
- The sticky sap or gum that harakeke produces, was applied to boils and wounds.
- Harakeke root juice was routinely applied to wounds as a disinfectant.
500ml Recycled PET
Pump onto damp hands, later and rinse thoroughly.
Ingredients: Distilled water, cocoglucoside, cocabetaine, organic glycerine, coconut oil, New Zealand organic harekeke seed oil, citric acid, xanthan gum, carrot oil, potassium sorbate, blood orange natural fragrance oil mix including grapefruit, sweet orange & bergamot essential oils, New Zealand harekeke extract & blood orange essential oil.